Our strength is the calibre of our people. We succeed because we engage, develop and reward people who have the passion to make a significant contribution to our nation. We provide a culture of challenge and opportunity that encourages our employees to develop to their full potential.
Why work with us?
We offer our employees everything they need to reach their full potential. We aim to recruit people locally who can think globally. Our total employment offering combines the space for exciting development within a globally admired working environment with the opportunity to work with bright and motivated colleagues.
What we want from you?
We want you to be a dreamer who can go beyond the barrier and put smiles on the faces of the underprivileged children. Unity, bravery and passion will lead you to follow our noble cause where there is no limit of creating happiness. If you believe by heart that the poverty cycle can be broken through quality education, then you can be the one.
Job Position: Project Officer, JAAGO Foundation
School: Teknaf Branch
Number of vacancies: 01
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Keep track of kids’ attendance, updates, dropouts – monitor, control, communicate and prevent dropouts and irregularities.
- Birthday Lists/Celebrations of Sponsors: Receive the birthday list of sponsors from head office (Child Welfare Team). Monitor the making of the Birthday chart of the sponsors. Coordinate with coordinator if needed. Take the photo and send it to the head office.
- Student Management: Provide the Child Welfare Department about the updates/medical issues, etc., CCing the Admin Officers. Must also report details of Dropouts/etc. (Report cards are not necessary), CCing Admin Officers.
- Attendance: Monitoring the attendance of all staffs. Report to Education Coordinators about the attendance of teachers. But he cannot charge the teachers directly.
- Supervise and Monitor cleaning & maintenance of Office & School Premises.
- Submit Budget & Expense Log timely.
- Maintain monthly budget & expenses of branch.
- Inform & get approval if Budget exceeds. Resudal money must be sent back to branch.
- Approach & visit local schools & local govt. office, consult with the Assistant Project Manager (Momin Bhai) in Head Office first.
- Monitor the behavior of the teachers inside and outside the classroom with the students and other staffs and for any discrepancies notify the education coordinators, CCing Senior Project Officer.
- Complete students’ admission process according to the organizational policy. Visit local offices (to collect books from NCTB etc.). You must consult wut the head office in advance.
- Keep good Relationship with Local Community.
- Other various responsibility given by authority must have performed by Project Officer.
Computer Literacy :
- (MS office,Software,Hardware).
- 8,000 to 12,000/=
- Minimum 22 years.
- 0 to 1 year (Related field)
- As per organization policy.
- JAAGO Foundation School,Beach Road, Kanaker Para, Teknaf, Dist: Coxs Bazar.
- Send your CV written in subject line “ Application for the post Project Officer , Teknaf School” to email@example.com
- 01777742126 (if any query)
- Deadline: 30th April, 2017.
Job Position: HR Officer/ Sr. HR Officer, JAAGO Foundation
Department: Human Resource Department.
Number of vacancies: 02
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Ensuring staff update information following the systematic process like database and prepare a report on a regular basis.
- Ensuring recruitment management including all recruitment information update following the systematic process
- Ensuring high confidentiality & security of all documents relevant to the responsibility/at all level
- Ensuring staff contract sign, joining letter, application for the position, CV preservation in a systematic way
- Ensuring proper filing system and information management for supporting the organization and manager
- Ensuring prior information about appraisal or any other requirement to the manager, explain and support them to meet requirement in time
- Ensuring staff ID card and other organizational identities as per need
- Ensuring all HR forms and format are updated regularly and available to the respective staff as per need
- Support HR team for drafting letter, tools and format development
- Prepare monthly work plan, activity report and others reports (monthly update staff list, recruitment status, joining & resign report etc.) as per need
- Support Head of HR Department prepare different reports/ presentations
- Providing support to staff members for openness, team spirit, equality and ensuring high organizational working environment
- Supporting to monitor the implementation of HR policy and address the issues for changing behavior and attitude with possible options
- Participating team planning, meeting, workshop and compiling with the organizational mainstreaming
- Masters (Masters in HRM will give preference).
Experience Requirements :
- At least 2 year experience of working in the field of Human Resource Management within a development organisation/NGO.
- Knowledge of interview management and computer skill especially on MS Excel.
The applicants should have experience in the following area(s) :
- Human Resource Management
Additional Job Requirements :
- Personal Integrity
- Ability to learn
- Effective Communication
- Relationship Building
- Information Handling
- Information Technology
- Language (good spoken and written English)
- 20,000- 30,000 (Permanent)
Job Level :
- Mid Level
- If you are interested and meet the criteria send a brief cover letter, showing your interest and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject line written “Application for the post Officer/Sr. Officer, Human Resource Department”.
- Without subject line application will not be accepted.
Deadline: 25 April, 2017.
If you feel you have the qualities required for the role, please send a brief cover letter, showing your interest and Your CV along with a recent photograph to email@example.com . Only applications received by e-mail will be taken into consideration. Any form of solicitation would result in immediate and automatic disqualification of candidature.
Please clearly mention the position in the subject line when applying.
Note: Without subject line application will not be accepted.