Job Description / Responsibilities
- Build client relationships with clients to sponsor education for underprivileged children;
- Maintain various databases for smooth operation of sponsorship processes (Payment, Live Form, Sponsor Details, etc.);
- Provide details for sponsor needs (sponsorship procedure, payment method, etc.);
- Assist other departments in arranging events for sponsors;
- Develop child profiles and coordinate with the school education team for various sponsor related concerns;
- Communicate with sponsors and school team in relation to maintenance of the children and their well-being;
- Organize visits with sponsors to meet their sponsored children;
- Communicate with sponsors occasionally through Skype and phone calls;
- Gather feedback from sponsors and implement necessary changes;
- Attend events arranged by the organization to attract new sponsors.
- Bachelor’s Degree, from any well-known reputable public or private University.
- Excellent communication skills both in English & Bangla.
- Good computer skills in Google Drive, Microsoft Office, Avro and Presentation tools.
- Six (6) months to 1 (one) year.
- Fresh graduates can apply as well.
- Fluency in English is a must.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Age 22 to 28 year(s)
- Has to be proactive, self-motivating and hardworking.
- Candidates with Finance Major are requested not to apply, kindly do save your valuable time.
- Before applying kindly do learn about the organization.
- If you are interested and meet the criteria, Please send a brief cover letter, showing your interest and Your CV to ” firstname.lastname@example.org ” with Subject line written “Application for Officer, Child Welfare & Sponsorship Department,”. Without subject line application will not be accepted.