Brief description of JAAGO Foundation:
JAAGO Foundation is a civil society organization (CSO) working towards education and social mobilization for the underprivileged masses of Bangladesh. Its mission to fight poverty, JAAGO pioneered a Free-of-Cost International Standard School for underprivileged children in remote areas of Bangladesh. JAAGO’s Youth Development Program focuses on national development via the reallocation of skills and resources to foster self – reliance and growth in every young citizen.
- * Lead the organization’s digital communications strategy and oversee execution of digital editorial calendars, content development, and campaigns across all digital platforms (Website, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and Twitter).
- * Work closely with top management to assess organizational communication needs, set goals, and budget that support and expand the organization’s digital presence.
- * Conceptualize, plan, and coordinate campaigns that achieve timely results.
- * Develop excellent fundraising content that encourages donations, sponsorships, and communicates the impact of support given.
- * Manage direct mail and fundraising campaigns that engage individual and corporate donors.
- * Deliver expertise and assistance when programs have a digital component, including brainstorming ideas, helping craft a digital plan, and using data to determine ROI.
- * Develop press releases, press kits, newsletters, and other related marketing materials.
- * Optimize digital media buying and platform management
- * Supervise projects to guarantee all digital content is publication-ready.
- * Generate weekly digital analytics reports for top management and provide analysis for improvement.
- * Identify and provide new digital training opportunities for staff to build capacity for robust social media presence.
Bachelor’s degree from any reputed institution.
At least 3 years experience in the relevant field
- * Possess demonstrated interest in development and education space
- * Commitment to work towards a more just, equal, and sustainable society for all
- * Strong attention to detail, reading, writing, and editorial skills in Bangla and English
- * Ability to think analytically and creatively
- * Ability to manage and lead a team of designers, writers, and other creative professionals
- * Ability to communicate with and influence the top management
- * Digital media planning, buying, and analysis skills (certifications are a bonus)
- * Interest in marketing communications and digital trends and best practice
Job Location: Banani, Dhaka
Salary: BDT 35,000 – 45,000 per month
Other Benefits: Festival Bonus, Provident Fund, Weekly 2 Holidays, Work from Home Opportunity
If you are interested then please send your updated CV with a recent passport size photo to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Application for the position of Asst. Manager- Digital & Creative Department” by November 15, 2020.
Without subject line application will not be accepted.