JAAGO Foundation is a civil society organization (CSO) working towards the education and social mobilization for the underprivileged masses of Bangladesh. Its mission to fight poverty, JAAGO pioneered a Free-of-Cost International Standard School for underprivileged children in remote areas of Bangladesh. JAAGO’s Youth Development Program focuses on national development via the reallocation of skills and resources to foster self – reliance and growth in every young citizen.
– Generating graphical content for social media;
– Developing concepts, graphics layouts, and branding;
– Excellent knowledge of visualization;
– .Research current design, graphics trends and modern print and web technology;
– Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts;
– Always ready to learn and understand the importance of each task.
Graduate / Diploma in Fine Arts / Graphic Design from any reputed institute. Education the qualification will be relaxed for experienced designers.
At least 1 year of experience in the relevant field.
– Excellent and Advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom and other Graphic related software;
– Must be a good team player, hard-working, highly self-motivated and a strong communicator.
– Have the ability to work under pressure.
– Have the ability to work in Windows & IOS.
If you are interested then please send your updated CV with a recent passport size photo to email@example.com with the subject line “Application for the position of Creative Designer, Digital & Creative Department” Without subject line application will not be accepted.