Job Description / Responsibilities:
- Conducts research to obtain factual information and authentic detail, utilizing sources such as Facebook/Twitter in which Album Descriptions/PR Description/Event Description and recent ongoing activity will be focused.
- Create regular contents for major social media pages as per organizational guideline, in which includes Description/Articles/Biographies/Child Stories/Event Details/Event Updates.
- Select subject or theme for writing project based on Organizational interest and writing specialty, or assignment from publisher, viewers, others.
- Develop factors, such as theme, plot, characterization, psychological analysis, historical environment, action, and dialogue to create material.
- Writing fiction or nonfiction prose work, such as short story, novel, biography, article, descriptive or critical analysis, or essay.
- Organizes material for the project, plans arrangement or outline, writes synopsis, caption, taglines.
- Collaborates with other writer/s (if any) on specific projects.
Education & Experience:
- Graduation from any reputed University in the related field like Bangla/English/Media and Communication
- Minimum 1-year experience in relevant field.
Location: House No. # 28 (1 st & 2 nd Floor); Road No. # 20; Block # K; Banani; Dhaka # 1213.
If you are interested and meet the criteria, please send your CV with the cover letter showing your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line written “Application for Creative Writer”.
Only applications received by e-mail will be taken into consideration. Any form of solicitation would result in immediate and automatic disqualification of candidature.
Please clearly mention the position in the subject line when applying.
Note: Without subject line application will not be accepted.