Brief description of JAAGO Foundation:
JAAGO Foundation is a civil society organization (CSO) working towards education and social mobilization for the underprivileged masses of Bangladesh. Its mission to fight poverty, JAAGO pioneered a Free-of-Cost International Standard School for underprivileged children in remote areas of Bangladesh. JAAGO’s Youth Development Program focuses on national development via the reallocation of skills and resources to foster self – reliance and growth in every young citizen.
Position Title: Digital Teacher
No. of Vacancies: 05
- Use instructional design theory, instructional design principles, learning theory, instructional technology and children learning principles.
- Develop lesson plans and instructional materials and provide small group or individualized instruction in order to adapt the curriculum to the needs of each student.
- Use a variety of instructional strategies such as inquiry, small group discussion, lecture, etc. to ensure effective learning of each student.
- Design and manage media (videos, audio and graphics) that are needed to impart the lessons.
- Support the Online Tutoring Platform with the training and development of curriculum.
- Evaluate students’ academic growth, keep appropriates record and prepare progress reports.
- Identify student needs and corporate with others professional staffs to assessing and helping to develop attitude, mental health and to solve learning problem.
- Continuously update their individual skills by attending workshops and training sessions related to instructional technology, education or distance education.
- Conduct Parents’-Teachers’ meeting to exchange feedback with them regarding their children.
- Prepare the question papers.
- Distribute tests and homework assignments, and collect them when they are completed.
- Bachelor/Master’s Degree completed/ongoing from any university; science background is preferable.
- Teaching experiences will get preference.
- Fluency in English and Bangla both verbal and written.
- Knowledge of computer systems, including internet navigation and various office applications.
- Familiarity with primary and secondary level curriculum.
- Excellent presentation & interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with very young group children.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Salary: BDT 10,000 – 12,000
Office Time: Sunday-Thursday (9am-5pm)
If you are interested then APPLY ONLINE or please send your updated CV with recent passport size photo to email@example.com with subject line “Application for the position of “Digital Teacher” Without subject line application will not accepted.
Application Deadline: August 20, 2020
JAAGO Foundation is an equal employment and affirmative action employer whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other status or characteristic protected under applicable law.