The following duties are normal for this position. These are not to be construed as exclusive or all-inclusive. Other duties may be required and assigned.
– Oversees and is ultimately responsible for the daily activities and operations for the Schools of JAAGO Foundation.
– Plans, implements, and coordinates education component to maintain program compliance with JAAGO Foundation standards, local grant goals and objectives.
– Attends various meetings, workshops, and conferences to maintain professional development. continued growth.
– Provides guidance and direction to the teachers, evaluates performance, assesses, and secures training opportunities and resources for the teachers.
– Ensures that education component adequately addresses child outcomes. Provides leadership to the teachers and project officer overall on developing, designing curricula around, and responding to child outcomes.
– Organizes and participates in child screening process; scores, records and reviews results to assure appropriate application and follow-up planning.
– Assist teachers to develop unit plans to conduct classes with the aims of curriculum.
– Align the students’ learning styles and learning context to the objectives and the teaching methodologies of JAAGO Foundation.
– Recruit teachers for School when there is a need for new teachers.
– Keep track of the resources being used in the Education Department and ensure the utilization of the resources in optimum ways.
– Organize events for special occasions and look after the arrival of guests at school.
– Assign volunteers for the purpose of events and other requirements for classroom activities.
– Keep the attendance record of the teachers on a daily basis.
– Prepare sponsorship kit and hand over to the sponsorship officer at the end of the academic session.
– Have sound knowledge on literacy competencies in Primary Education. Knowledge on primary education and reading competencies will be given preference.
– Fluency in spoken and written English and Bangla language.
– Three to five years relevant work related experience.
The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
– Work-related experience that includes teaching, supervision or management or any equivalent of education, training and experience which provides the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities.
Additional Job Requirements:
– Skilled in the use of computers for email, creation, and manipulation of databases, and Microsoft Office.
Job Level: Entry Level.
To apply for the post of Education Coordinator please follow the link: Apply Now