- Provide strategic and technical leadership in the design, development, planning, budgeting, and implementation and monitoring of the assigned schools and classes.
- Ensure safeguard policy in the assigned schools.
- Ensure and check the academic deliverables from teachers, such as lesson plans, students’ academic updates, syllabus completion report, assessment tools, etc.
- Develop long-term school program plans.
- To work on the scopes of development of the students, mainly the students who require special attention.
- Recruit teachers for schools when there is a need for new teachers.
- Education Coordinator will be assigned school/class/teachers to coordinate and guide to ensure the quality standard of JAAGO Foundation Schools.
- Provide support and technical advice to the Teachers to ensure that the educational activities are implemented according to JAAGO Standards and management requirements.
- Take responsibility for the personal and professional development of the teachers throughout the year.
- Respond to and resolve problems of other teams through coordination and counseling.
- Motivate and encourage teachers to take initiative and responsibility, to share their ideas and to play an active part in the classroom to ensure quality education.
Policy and Strategy:
- Collect data and conduct surveys in all areas of academic activities for ensuring quality education.
- Help the supervisor in developing policies/procedures for the effective implementation of academic activities in School. Such as rules & regulation for the students, teachers, and all staffs.
- Identify the concerns & problems of the teachers and support them at a local level, in conjunction with the curriculum/ School/Training/timeline/other academic issues.
- Plan & organize National Days with the teachers.
- Provide Quarterly Academic Progression Reports
- Coordinate with the supervisor and other Team leaders (Child Welfare, Administration and R&D) for the better academic progress of the assigned JAAGO Foundation Schools.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree preferably in Education or Social Sciences or relevant discipline. Considering quality experience education may be relaxed.
- Three to five years relevant or teaching experience.
- Strong track record in conducting Training of Teachers and other capacity building activities for teachers.
- Strong management skills and the ability to work well in a team.
- Strong ability to organize work, meet deadlines, maintain composure, prioritize work under pressure, coordinate multiple tasks and maintain attention to detail.
- Computer literate, including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Fluency in Bengali and English required.
Holding No: 0044-00, Shohid Surjo Sarak, Ukil Para, District: Madaripur
To apply for the post of Education Coordinator please follow the link: Apply Now