Job Description / Responsibilities
- Telephone Operate and maintain.
- Answer phones and route calls to specific people.
- Answer inquiries about organization.
- Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable.
- Call persons waiting for visitor and book them a room to meet in.
- Schedule meetings and conference rooms.
- Ensure reception area is tidy.
- Coordinate mail flow in and out of office and coordinate office activities.
- Gather personal and insurance information.
- Maintain movement register.
- Give visitors badges and direct them to where they can sign in.
- Collect and distribute parcels and other mail.
- To ensure that JAAGO Foundation mission and vision is pursued through the country programme.
- To ensure all records are maintained & stored accordingly.
- Any other duties commensurate with the accountabilities of the post.
- Minimum Bachelor degree or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) experience of working in the field of development organisation/NGO.
- Very Good Communication skill in Bengali and English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- If you are interested and meet the criteria, please send your CV with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line written “Application for Front Desk Officer”. Without subject line application will not be accepted.