– Facilitate Mutual understanding between the organization and the public through social media.
– Planning, developing and implementing PR strategies.
– Managing enquiries from media, individuals and other organizations.
– Work collaboratively with the other team members to understand and promote their respective events and programs.
– Prepare a guideline for the team members of their day to day work related to different sectors in media and communications.
– Plan, Schedule and update the PR & Publications related information’s.
– Plan and direct events design for community, coordinate public appearances for organization executives.
– Digital Media buying and oversight.
– Update all JAAGO Foundation websites.
– Create, edit and publish the organization’s monthly newsletter.
– Maintain all social media.
– Confers with your JAAGO team, experts, or others to discuss writing changes or revisions, developing interactive designs.
– Managing the PR aspect of a potential crisis situation
– Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
– Speaking publicly at interviews, press conferences and presentations
– To operate within approved budgets.
Bachelor/Master degree in PR, Management, Business, Marketing or related field.
At least 3 to 4 years’ experience required in Creative, Digital Marketing, Media or related field
– The ideal candidate should have excellent communication skills both in English & Bangla(Speaking and Writing).
– Strong interpersonal skills.
– Creative writing.
– Ability to multitask and work well under pressure.
– Excellent time management skills.
– Problem-solving oriented.
– Analytical skills.
– Ability to work in team as well as independently.
– Has to be proactive, self-motivating and hardworking.
Other Benefits: Friday & Saturday Weekend, Provident Fund, Bonuses, Friendly Environment.
To apply for this position, you can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Application for the position of “Manager/Deputy Manager – Digital & Creative Department” Without subject line application will not be accepted.