JAAGO Foundation is a civil society organization (CSO) working towards the education and social mobilization for the underprivileged masses of Bangladesh. Its mission to fight poverty, JAAGO pioneered a Free-of-Cost International Standard School for underprivileged children in remote areas of Bangladesh. JAAGO’s Youth Development Program focuses on national development via the reallocation of skills and resources to foster self – reliance and growth in every young citizen.
– – Facilitate Mutual understanding between the organization and the public through social media.
– – Planning, developing and implementing PR strategies
– – Managing enquiries from media, individuals and other organizations.
– – Work collaboratively with the other team members to understand and promote their respective events and programs.
– – Prepare a guideline for the team members of their day to day work related to different sectors in media and communications.
– – Plan, Schedule and update the PR & Publications related information’s.
– – Plan and direct events design for community, coordinate public appearances for organization executives.
– – Digital Media buying and oversight.
– – Update all JAAGO Foundation websites.
– – Create, edit and publish the organization’s monthly newsletter.
– – Communicate with various in house departments about the organization’s initiatives related to PR.
– – Maintain all social media.
– – Confers with your JAAGO team, experts, or others to discuss writing changes or revisions, developing interactive designs.
– – Managing the PR aspect of a potential crisis situation
– – Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
– – Speaking publicly at interviews, press conferences and presentations
– – To operate within approved budgets.
Educational Requirements: Bachelor/Master degree in PR, management, Business, Marketing or related field.
Experience Requirements: Experience required in PR, marketing, media or related field of minimum 3 to 4 years
– – The ideal candidate should have excellent communication skills both in English & Bangla (Speaking and Writing).
– – Good knowledge in Microsoft Office, Google Drive etc.
– – Strong interpersonal skills
– – Creative writing
– – Ability to multitask and work good under pressure
– – Excellent time management skills
– – Problem-solving oriented
– – Analytical skills
– – Ability to work in team as well as independently
– – Has to be proactive, self-motivating and hardworking
Area of Experience: Prior work experience in PR & Publications Agencies will get preferences.
Other Benefits: Festival Bonus, Provident Fund, Weekly 2 Holidays, Friendly Working Environment
You can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Application for the position of “Manager/Deputy Manager-Digital & Creative Department” Without subject line application will not be accepted.
JAAGO Foundation is an equal employment and affirmative action employer whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other status or characteristic protected under applicable law.