– Identify corporates/individual to donate money and maintain excellent relationships with assigned clients.
– Plan, design, supervise and organize campaigns / events / activations / donor visit etc.
– Prepare budgets.
– Writing proposals / reports / presentation to secure funding opportunity.
– Attend external meetings and conduct visit for acquiring new organizational partnerships.
– The collaboration of organization’s / partners/donors branding with external media, agencies and coordinate with internal PR team.
– Documentation and keep records of organizational partnerships and relevant needed information.
– Evaluate the success of previous fundraising events and prepare reports after big events.
– Develop and maintain the database of all contacts.
– Oversee campaign/event materials to ensure alignment with branding strategy and maximize effectiveness.
– Coordinate with different vendors, media agencies for campaigns and events.
– Perform other related duties as assigned.
– Develop fundraising strategies as per organizational need.
– Research on prospective donors and develop fundraising strategies accordingly.
– To ensure proper planning and timely submission of Budgets in collaboration Education Team.
– To operate within approved budgets.
– To implement financial and budgetary policies laid down by the management.
– To lead and guide team members through all procedures.
– Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
– To oversee the recruitment of all team members in the department.
– To report to the Management team.
– Masters Degree (Marketing preferable) from any discipline and has a strong confidence to perform the job.
– At least 4 years of working experience in relevant field
– Good communication skill.
– Strong analytical ability.
– Must be a team player.
– Computer Skills – Must be able to operate Microsoft Word/Excel.
– Language Skills – English, Bengali (Advanced Level).
If you are interested and meet the criteria, please send your CV with a cover letter showing your interest in email@example.com with the subject line “Manager, PAB” Without subject line application will not be accepted.