JAAGO Foundation is a civil society organization (CSO) working towards the education and social mobilization for the underprivileged masses of Bangladesh. Its mission to fight poverty, JAAGO pioneered a Free-of-Cost International Standard School for underprivileged children in remote areas of Bangladesh. JAAGO’s Youth Development Program focuses on national development via the reallocation of skills and resources to foster self – reliance and growth in every young citizen.
– Develop communication content and material for Volunteer for Bangladesh.
– Create a database of all volunteers, update time to time and also need to gather information from ground level to identify and select potential youth for Volunteer for Bangladesh.
– Assist to follow up running activities of the Programs. Also, documentation and report monthly to his/her supervisor.
– Write Program proposal, event report and meeting minutes regularly to engage & connect new volunteers.
– Assist to identify material for capacity building workshops for youth and support training providers to organize training sessions, district travel, learning sharing meeting and cross-learning visit.
– Communication with the youth network centrally.
– Plan, Organize and Monitoring the National Program.
– Event, project and program Monitoring and Evaluation.
– Conduct monthly team meetings and communicate with other departments.
– Ability to prepare event, project and program budget.
– The program officer will be responsible for bill closing.
– For Budget prepare and bill, closing communicates with the Finance department will be one of the key responsibilities.
– At least 25% of working hours have to travel at various districts level to communicate, train and to build a relationship with the volunteers of the Program.
– Make travel plans for the targeted District.
– Support other staff in district travel and logistics management.
– Take proactive, creative and innovative steps to build the purposeful relationships between youth and community. Preserve and promote Volunteer for Bangladesh among Districts.
– Operate & monitor concern Districts social media.
– Design and organize new programs/activities ideas for volunteers.
– Produce & Manage material for social networking websites.
Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with preference to the degree in Development Studies, Media/Communications, Marketing, Public Relations or related field.
Atleast1 year of experience in the relevant field (Volunteerism or Youth Development).
– Age 24 to 30 years.
– Creativity with the ability to execute on projects and tasks.
– Excellent communication skills in both Bangla and English.
– Self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
– Ability to work under pressure.
– Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office and cloud base tools.
If you are interested then please send your updated CV with recent passport size photo to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Application for the position of Program Officer, Youth Development Program” Without subject line application will not be accepted.