Age: Minimum 22 years
Location: Address: Jaago Foundation School, Village- Shibukonthiram, Post- Mirbag, Thana- Kawniya, District- Rangpur
Working Days: Sunday to Thursday (8.30am to 5.30pm)
Educational Qualification: Graduation/Degree/Diploma in Engineering
Experience: 0 to 1 year (Related field)
Computer Literacy: Must (MS Office, Software, Hardware)
Facilities: As per organization policy
– Keep track of kids’ attendance, updates, dropouts – monitor, control, communicate and prevent dropouts and irregularities.
– Birthday Lists/Celebrations of Sponsors: Receive the birthday list of sponsors from the head office (Child Welfare Team). Monitor the making of the Birthday chart of the sponsors. Coordinate with coordinator if needed. Take the photo and send it to the head office.
– Student Management: Provide the Child Welfare Department about the updates/medical issues, etc., CCing the Admin Officers. Must also report details of Dropouts/etc. (Report cards are not necessary), CCing Admin Officers.
– Attendance: Monitoring the attendance of all staffs. Report to Education Coordinators about the attendance of teachers. But he cannot charge the teachers directly.
– Supervise and Monitor cleaning & maintenance of Office & School Premises.
– – – Maintain monthly budget & expenses of the branch.
– – – Submit Budget & Expense Log timely.
– – – Inform & get approval if Budget exceeds. Resudal money must be sent back to the branch.
– – – Approach & visit local schools & local govt. office, consult with the Assistant Project Manager (Momin Bhai) in Head Office first.
– Monitor the behavior of the teachers inside and outside the classroom with the students and other staffs and for any discrepancies notify the education coordinators, CCing Senior Project Officer.
– Complete students’ admission process according to the organizational policy. Visit local offices (to collect books from NCTB etc.). You must consult with the head office in advance.
– Keep good Relationship with Local Community.
– Other various responsibility given by authority must have performed by the Project Officer.
If you are interested and meet the criteria, please send your CV with cover letter and the copy of NID showing your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Application for Project Officer, Rangpur”. Without subject line and the copy of national ID, no application will be accepted.