JAAGO Foundation is a civil society organization (CSO) working towards the education and social mobilization for the underprivileged masses of Bangladesh. Its mission to fight poverty, JAAGO pioneered a Free-of-Cost International Standard School for underprivileged children in remote areas of Bangladesh. JAAGO’s Youth Development Program focuses on national development via the reallocation of skills and resources to foster self – reliance and growth in every young citizen.
Brief description of Position
The position holder will oversee the Child Welfare Department. The primary objective of this department is to build and maintain relationships with potential and existing individual and corporate sponsor parents. Sponsor parents are located both locally and internationally.
– Building and maintaining relationships with potential and existing individual sponsor parents to sponsor education for underprivileged children using the available mode of communication (E-mail, Phone, Skype, in Person Meetings).
– Provide special attention to corporate supporters and individuals sponsoring multiple children.
– Identify and approach potential sponsors parents to establish relationships by attending school visits, making home and office visits etc.
– Conducting organization reviews to ensure sponsor parents are satisfied with your services and ensure outstanding sponsor satisfaction by maintaining strong working relationships.
– Ensure engagement of sponsor parents with their sponsored children and with JAAGO Foundation.
– Schedule regular meetings with sponsors parents to meet their sponsored children and ensure they are satisfied.
– Act as a key point of contact for complaints and escalate issues as appropriate and resolving areas of concern as raised by sponsor parents.
– Find new creative ways to retain individual sponsors.
– Achieving individual sponsor and fund collection targets and KPI’s as set by the Executive Director.
– Set KPI’s of the Child Welfare Department members following up on progress.
– Manage and train resources to ensure quality and consistency of service to individual sponsors.
– Maintain accurately various databases for the smooth operation of sponsorship processes (Payment, Live Form, Sponsor Details, etc.).
– Coordinate and be in sync with the school education team for various sponsor related concerns.
– Liaising with internal departments to ensure sponsor parents’ satisfaction are fulfilled effectively (e.g. Digital & Creative, Partnership & Branding, Founder’s Office, Finance).
– Attend to any other task assigned by the Executive Director.
Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in business, marketing, management, or related field.
4 to 5 year(s) in a customer service role.
– The ideal candidate should have excellent communication skills both in English & Bangla (Speaking and Writing) and the ability to produce reports and proposals.
– Ability to build, fosters, and maintains positive professional relationships.
– Devotion to high-quality customer service.
– Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
– Keen analytical and research abilities.
– Knowledge of relationship management best practices.
– Problem-solving and conflict resolution capabilities.
– Willingness to develop an in-depth understanding of the organization and related
– Outgoing and customer-oriented attitude.
– Good knowledge in Microsoft Office, Google Drive etc.
– Has to be proactive, self-motivating and hardworking.
Area of Experience:
– Prior work experience in Bank (Relationship Division) or Client-oriented organization.
Festival Bonus, Provident Fund, Weekly 2 Holidays, Friendly Working Environment.
You can send your CV to email@example.com with the subject line “Application for the position of “Sr. Manager/Manager-Child Welfare Department” Without subject line application will not be accepted.