JAAGO Foundation is a civil society organization (CSO) working towards education and social mobilization for the underprivileged masses of Bangladesh. It’s the mission to fight poverty, JAAGO pioneered a Free-of-Cost International Standard School for underprivileged children in remote areas of Bangladesh. JAAGO’s Youth Development Program focuses on national development via the reallocation of skills and resources to foster self – reliance and growth in every young citizen.
The brief description of Position:
– Build client relationships with clients to sponsor education for underprivileged children.
– Maintain various databases for the smooth operation of sponsorship processes (Payment, Live Form, Sponsor Details, etc.).
– Keeping track of communication using all available modes of communication.
– Prepare Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly & Yearly reports.
– Maintain initial contact with potential or new clients and guide them through the registration process.
– Gather feedback from sponsors and implement necessary changes.
– Attend events arranged by the organization to attract new sponsors.
Applied Knowledge & Skills:
– Excellent communication skills both in English & Bangla.
– Good computer skills in Google Drive, Microsoft Office, Avro and Presentation tools.
– Head of Child Welfare & Sponsorship Department.
– Bachelor degree in any discipline from any well reputed public or private University.
– Minimum 3 years experience in similar position.
– Articulate, professional and able to communicate in a clear, positive manner with clients and staff.
– Must be able to read, write and speak fluent English with good negotiation skill.
Technology to be used:
– Personal Computer, Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), e-mail; data analysis software knowledge is a plus.
If you are interested and meet the criteria, please send your CV with a cover letter showing your interest to email@example.com with the subject line “Application for Sr. Officer, Child Welfare Department” Without subject line application will not be accepted.
JAAGO Foundation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. JAAGO Foundation is an equal employment and affirmative action employer whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other status or characteristic protected under applicable law.