Address of School:
- JAAGO Foundation School, Banani Branch 1/1 Grave Yard Road, Jamai Bazar, Karail, Banani Dhaka-1213.
- JAAGO Foundation School, Rayer Bazar Branch 14/3/A, Abul Khashem Khan Road, Rayer Bazar,Mohammadpur, Dhaka-1207.
The following duties are normal for this position. These are not to be construed as exclusive or all-inclusive. Other duties may be required and assigned.
- Use instructional design theory, instructional design principles, learning theory, instructional technology and children learning principles.
- Develop lesson plans and instructional materials and provide small group or individualized instruction in order to adapt the curriculum to the needs of each student.
- Use a variety of instructional strategies such as inquiry, small group discussion, lecture, etc. to ensure effective learning of each student.
- Design and manage media (videos, audio and graphics) that are needed to impart the lessons.
- Support the school-branch with the training and development of curriculum.
- Establish and maintain standard student behavior to achieve a functional learning atmosphere in classroom.
- Evaluate students’ academic and social growth, keep appropriates record and prepare progress reports.
- Identify student needs and corporate with others professional staffs to assessing and helping to develop attitude, mental health and to solve learning problem.
- Continuously update their individual skills by attending workshops and training sessions related to instructional technology, education or distance education.
- Supervise students in out of classroom activities during school day.
- Actively participate in faculty and staff meetings.
- Participate in events for students to celebrate national and special days.
- Prepare report cards and conduct Parents’-Teachers’ meeting to exchange feedback with them regarding their children.
- Prepare the question papers.
- Distribute tests and homework assignments, and collect them when they are completed.
- Bachelor Degree (For primary level) / Master’s degree with background of respective subjects (For Secondary level), preferable in Education/Early Childhood Development/Psychology/Child Psychology.
- Fluency in English and Bangla both verbal and written.
- Knowledge of computer systems, including internet navigation and various office applications.
- Familiarity with primary and secondary level curriculum.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with very young group children.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A passion to promote education for the underprivileged.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Previous teaching experience.
- Having experience with educational research.
- Previous experience of working with underprivileged children/development sector/non-profit organization.
- Experience in designing curriculum and/or lesson plans.
- Experience in working/volunteering in education or social development projects.
Before attaching your CV please rename with your name. To apply for the post of Teacher please follow the link: