Teacher, Banani School
15 June, 2023
● Use instructional design theory, instructional design principles, learning theory, instructional technology and children learning principles.
● Develop lesson plans and instructional materials and provide small group or individualized instruction in order to adapt the curriculum to the needs of each student.
● Use a variety of instructional strategies such as inquiry, small group discussion, lecture, etc. to ensure effective learning of each student.
● Design and manage media (videos, audio and graphics) that are needed to impart the lessons.
● Support the school-branch with the training and development of curriculum.
● Establish and maintain standard student behavior to achieve a functional learning atmosphere in classroom.
● Evaluate students’ academic and social growth, keep appropriate record and prepare progress reports.
● Identify student needs and corporate with others professional staffs to assessing and helping students to develop attitude, mental health and to solve learning problem.
● Continuously update your individual skills by attending workshops and training sessions related to instructional technology, education or distance education.
● Supervise students in & outside the classroom during school hours.
● Actively participate in faculty and staff meetings.
● Participate in events for students to celebrate national and special days.
● Prepare report cards and conduct Parents-Teachers meeting to exchange feedback with them regarding their children.
● Prepare and assess the question papers.
● Distribute tests and homework assignments, and collect them when they are completed.
• The ideal candidate should have excellent communication skills both in English & Bangla (Speaking and Writing);
• Familiar with primary/ secondary level curriculum;
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google Drive etc.
Share with your friends
Brief description of JAAGO Foundation
JAAGO Foundation is a civil society organization (CSO) working towards the education and social mobilization of the underprivileged masses of Bangladesh. With its mission to fight poverty, JAAGO pioneered a Free-of-Cost International Standard School for underprivileged children in remote areas of Bangladesh. JAAGO’s Youth Development Program focuses on national development via the reallocation of skills and resources to foster self–reliance and growth in every young citizen.
JAAGO Foundation is an equal employment and affirmative action employer whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other status or characteristic protected under applicable law.