JAAGO Foundation is a civil society organization (CSO) working towards the education and social mobilization for the underprivileged masses of Bangladesh. Its mission to fight poverty, JAAGO pioneered a Free-of-Cost International Standard School for underprivileged children in remote areas of Bangladesh. JAAGO’s Youth Development Program focuses on national development via the reallocation of skills and resources to foster self – reliance and growth in every young citizen.
– Create new websites for serving the purpose of organization needs.
– Update existing websites as per organization needs.
– Research about the latest web technology and inform it to the organization.
– Speed optimization for new and existing websites.
– Bug fixing for new and existing websites.
– Create Custom email templates as per organization need.
– Email list management as per organization needs.
– Perform email campaigns as per organization needs.
– Update and modify website content.
– Email server and hosting server management.
– Create landing pages per organization need.
– Web and Email Security checking and make the defense.
– And some others, which are relevant to web developer responsibilities.
– Bachelor of Science in computer science/ Diploma in engineering.
– Education qualification can be relaxed for highly deserving candidates.
At least 1 year of experience in relevant field.
– Solid Knowledge of the latest web technology.
– Knowledge of the latest front-end technology in web development ( Like – HTML5, CSS3, ES6 etc ).
– Experienced about WordPress based web development including theme & plugin development.
– Strongly capable of Website Update, Maintenance, unit testing, Optimization, bug fixing, etc.
– Experienced about Server Side security, payment Method Integration, Third-party API Integration.
– Core knowledge of Object-Oriented programming.
– Git, Composer, NPM, Deployment, Web security, DNS management.
– Capable to create a custom email template, email list management, execute email campaigns.
– Must be energetic and able to work under pressure, independently with fixed deadlines.
– Dynamic, motivated, self-driven and proactive, self-starter, energetic and target oriented to achieve the goal.
– Self-motivated and open to accept ideas from team members
If you are interested then please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Application for the position of WordPress Developer, Digital & Creative Department” Without subject line application will not accepted.