A total of 13,451 Out of School girls and boys, including at least 5% of children with a disability if available at the catchment areas. The breakdown by age is provided as follows:
- 5,651 Out of School Children or at risk of dropout aged 7- 12 years, out of which at least 50% will be girls and 5-10% children with a disability if available at the catchment areas through the catch-up programme.
- 4,800 Children aged 7-12 will be supported through remedial intervention in schools who are facing severe learning loss
- 3,000 Out of School girls and boys aged 8-14 years, who either dropped out or never enrolled in the school system including 50% girls and 5-10% children with a disability if available at the catchment areas through Multi Grade Multi Level (MGML) Learning Centres (LCs).
A total of 100 Teachers, including
* Community teachers – 50
* Community facilitators – 50
- At least 28,000 indirect reach including parents/ caregivers/ siblings, CMC members, GPS Teachers, Ward members, UP Chairmen, and Upazila and district level Education Officers.
- 13,451 siblings
- 13,451 parents
- 875 CMC members with 50% women
- 223 relevant stakeholders as Ward members, UP Chairmen, and Upazila and district level Education Officers
In addition to that about 75,000 community people/ villagers will be reached through different community and family engagement activities.
The total number of direct and indirect beneficiaries under the project stands at least 116,451 with 50% girls/ women participation and inclusion of Children with Disability up to 5-10% in direct beneficiaries will be addressed.